Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,298 (€2,892) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)