Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,248 (€2,295) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)