Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,815 (kr13,209) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)