Cost of living comparison between Toronto, Canada and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,360 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.075 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,569 (C$4,447) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)