Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,605 prices entered by 969 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.114 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 122% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,226元 (C$4,347) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)