Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,236元 (﷼ 44,103,955) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)