Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 5,773元 (﷼ 36,211,111) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)