Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,656 (﷼ 38,911,123) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)