Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,057 (﷼ 37,711,737) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)