Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12146 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,282 (руб 117,589) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)