Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05886 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,361 (¥345,920) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)