Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06211 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,638 (¥380,600) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)