Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,717 (¥318,094) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)