Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05832 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,095 (¥207,389) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)