Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05869 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,083 (¥222,927) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)