Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34594 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,899 (Mex$ 31,504) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)