Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32712 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,613 (Mex$ 32,444) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)