Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36408 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,860 (Mex$ 35,321) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)