Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10100 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,634 (₨125,096) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)