Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09854 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,398 (₨75,080) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)