Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10177 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,154 (₨89,949) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)