Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09503 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,947 (₨104,674) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)