Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39000 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,428元 (21,609 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)