Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05880 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,793 (183,568 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)