Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05384 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,711 (236,104 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)