Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05446 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,429 (246,602 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (33 minutes ago)