Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06014 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,513 (174,801 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)