Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,660 (264,921 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)