Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,791元 (5,697 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (39 minutes ago)