Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.679 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,338 (4,967 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)