Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,365 (€3,583) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)