Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.625 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 94% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,414元 (€2,546) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)