Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33535 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,742 (Mex$ 37,995) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)