Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,459 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)