Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,894 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 2 hours ago)