Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,567 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)