Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,441 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 2 hours ago)