Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.987 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,531元 (C$3,114) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q125,072 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)