Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09434 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,557元 (₨80,101) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)