Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10218 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,769 (105,387 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)