Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10528 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,108 (162,492 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)