Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,271 (€1,833) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)