Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.373 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,278 (€2,886) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)