Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.567 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 59% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,494元 (EC$6,815) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)