Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10974 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,704 (97,541 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)