Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09773 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,973 (173,668 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)