Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,611 (€3,346) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)