Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.861 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,287 (€2,072) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)