Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.773 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,936元 (R$ 7,858) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)