Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,531 (CH$1,592,350) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)