Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01052 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,090 (CH$1,054,491) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (34 minutes ago)