Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01041 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,309 (CH$1,278,034) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,955 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)