Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47694 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,369元 (R 25,934) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 3 hours ago)