Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,292 (12,312 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)