Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 134% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,024元 (14,721 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)