Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.805 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,265 (18,430 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)