Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.831 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,848元 (13,572 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)