Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,756 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,730 (﷼ 54,916,026) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)