Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,941 prices entered by 482 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,036 (﷼ 51,695,684) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)