Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,543 prices entered by 561 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,880元 (﷼ 60,033,558) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)