Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27562 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,238元 (L 40,774) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)