Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.820 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,910 (4,578 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)