Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,816 (4,132 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)