Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.911 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,096 (3,811 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)