Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.593 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,066 (3,496 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)