Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,865 (RM7,057) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)