Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.604 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,537 (RM7,192) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)