Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.620 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,171 (RM6,895) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)