Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,119 (8,593,472 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)