Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 47% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,112 (6,581,527 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)