Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,017 (€1,534) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)