Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,494 (€1,874) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)