Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,727 (€2,382) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)