Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,132 (€1,676) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (32 minutes ago)