Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,561 (€1,866) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (44 minutes ago)