Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,424 (7,978 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)