Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,861 ($b9,967) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (18 minutes ago)