Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,526 ($b13,508) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)