Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,510元 (5,080 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)