Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01948 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,239 (422,949 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)