Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,725 (€3,094) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)