Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34247 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,288元 (Mex$ 30,041) in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)