Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.699 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,096 (14,442 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)