Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,959 (23,384 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)