Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,753 (Rp 40,096,182) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)