Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,478 (Rp 23,259,446) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)