Cost of living comparison between Tanga, Tanzania and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,669 (4,949,025 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)