Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32510 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,154 (Mex$ 28,158) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)