Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,770 (€2,461) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)