Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,041 (€3,401) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)