Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 94% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,812 (€2,288) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)