Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 98% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,777元 (€2,516) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)