Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,626 (€2,395) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)