Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,738元 (€1,716) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)