Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,239 (€2,558) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)