Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,005 (644,970 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (44 minutes ago)