Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01004 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,173元 (CH$1,212,162) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)