Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06116 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,645元 (¥272,155) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)