Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06182 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,274元 (¥295,614) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Portland, Oregon costs $120 (32 minutes ago)