Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06224 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,917 (¥271,828) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)