Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05756 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,893 (¥258,729) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)